The school wheel runs on Discipline. Strict regularity, implicit obedience, honesty, courtesy in speech and conduct, cleanliness of frees and person is expected from every pupil. Students and their parents must strictly confirm the instruction laid in this regard.
- 1. Regularity and punctuality in attendance is always expected and for this the parents co – operation is must. Students should arrive at the school at least 15 minutes before the assembly in proper school uniform. Late comers will not be permitted to attend the school.
- 2. The students should not remain absent on the first day of any term or after a long vacation on the re-opening day. The leave of absence with prior permission from the principal is must, expect in cases of unforeseen circumstances. Absence on illness for considerable longer days, application must be made to the Principal along with a medical certificate from a registered doctor.
- 3. No student will be allowed to leave the school compound without a written permission from the Principal during the school hours.
- 4. Disciplinary actions will be taken to offenders damaging the school property whatsoever the parents will have to bear the fine or the expenses of the damaged property.
- 5. The students are not to bring valuable articles to school and for loss of such goods schools will not be responsible.
- 6. Students must speak in English in the School Premises as well as in School Vehicle.